About Southeastern Weather Network
The Southeastern Weather Network was founded in May of 2008 by Chris of CapeWeather.com. Membership is open to those with Personal Weather Stations in the Southeastern area of the United States (Tennessee, North/South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida) and member sites can be viewed on the home page.
The members of this site contribute their data to the map on the home page allowing for a clear and live snap shot of the weather in the Southeastern states of the USA. It is a great place to visit when there is a storm predicted for the Southeastern or if you plan on traveling to or in the area.
If you have a weather website using a personal weather station running Weather Display, VWS, or WeatherLink software in (TN, NC, MS, AL, SC, GA, FL), you are invited to join our network. Membership is free, Contact Us to get started. We offer a member mesomap for your site. The map style and rotating data display was a result of collaboration between SWN members as they built their network. Ken True from Saratoga-Weather.org supplied the backend programming that makes it all work.
Weather Network affiliations:
- Namibia Weather Network 21 Stations in Namibia
- Canadian Atlantic Weather Network 12 Stations in E-QC,NB,NS,PE,NL
- Manitoba Weather Network 2 Stations in MB
- Ontario Weather Network 14 Stations in ON,W-QC
- Quebec Weather Network 19 Stations in E-ON,QC,NB,NS
- Saskatchewan Weather Network 4 Stations in SK
- Western Canada Weather Network 9 Stations in BC,AL
- Austria Weather Network 11 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 108 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Weather Network 1 Stations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgarian Weather Network 81 Stations in Bulgaria
- European Weather Network 840 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 73 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 25 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 49 Stations in Greece
- Hungarian Weather Network 22 Stations in Hungary
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 96 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Irish Weather Network 50 Stations in Ireland, N. Ireland
- Italian Weather Network 281 Stations in Italy
- Poland Weather Network 18 Stations in Poland
- Romanian Weather Network 9 Stations in Romania
- Scottish Weather Network 64 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 10 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 93 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 22 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 6 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 45 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 34 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 89 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 48 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 39 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 30 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 44 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 50 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 55 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks to Martin at Hebrides Weather in Scotland for his design of the SEWN banner and member button graphics.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the AJAX conditions display, dashboard and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
Special thanks to Martin of Hebrides Weather for the great banner.
Template is originally based on Designs by Haran.